The Team!

Hello welcome to the website, were just going to run you through the team! My name is Adam, I am from the USA I am one of the 3 people who co-own the website.
My names Ashley and I come from Canada, I enjoy music very much and I post reviews on artist. I also Co-own the Blog.
Last but not least we have Jonathan, he is the newbee of the Official Swagger, he posts about new artists and up coming ones too.
We are glad to gave him. This blog is not one of the blogs that leak music as we don't think its good idea so we try not too.
Have a look at the posts and we will be posting more and more ! Jonathan is the only one with twitter so follow him !

N I C K I M I N A J

N I C K I M I N A J

Wednesday 1 June 2011

New's!

Jessie J
Tomorrow she will be performing on Britains Got Talent, Her new single Nobody Perfect is now on itunes go get it !
Beyoncé
"Best Thing I Never Had" is the tittle of her next single, check the Single Cover

- So far 126 views whopppp! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment